Sunday, June 23, 2013

I am writing this post mostly to make sure that this font thing works, but I guess its about time for one!! Lets see whats going on in our lives? Well, Daniel has started a ones plus class through the city. Its been interesting. I think he is finally starting to like it, but this whole structured-staying-on-one=task-for-more-than-two=seconds thing has been QUITE a challenge for him (and me!!) However, he is started to like songs during circle time (which at first he HATED), but he wont participate yet. On Wednesdays they get to go outside, so he is super-excited about that
Last Friday, we got in a park day with Ruth and her grandkids. That was lots of fun! Daniel absolutely LOVED climbing up a ladder and then running across a bridge to jump off the side (and into my arms).
Sophie is a social butterfly. She LOVES attention from everyone, but especially from Mommy, Daddy, and Daniel. She lights up whenever she sees any of us, which is so fun! Shes a big girl, already wearing 12 month clothes. Slow Down, Sophie!!! She is mastering sitting on her own right now, and despite learning to roll over fairly early, she still gets stuck on her tummy. Though I think she is determined to start crawling, so she doesnt see the point in rolling back. J
Well, I should probably take advantage of the fact that Daniel let me write all of this uninterrupted and quit while Im ahead. J

No comments:

Post a Comment