Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Daniel's Room

We are finally working on our baby's room! At first we weren't too sure about the color (it turned out a little darker than expected), but it's starting to grow on us. We still need another coat, but I think it'll end up looking great when it's done. My mom and my husband worked together painting and they're doing a great job! I wish I'd taken some pictures to post... I will on Wednesday when they do the second coat. Our next step is to paint the baseboards, which we're doing in a dark chocolate brown. I think it looks like a giraffe, but that's fitting since the theme of the room is animal safari. 

We went to Michael's yesterday to get the letters for his name, which we'll be hanging on the wall. Those we painted a Dazzling Metallic Ice Blue... it won't show up as well on the computer, but we like it.
Now that we have a little more going on, I'll try to do more posts and add more pics!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment