 |
| Sandra, China, and Grandma check out our wedding album |
We had a full house today full of family here to visit and help us out.
 |
| Our moms looking at pictures |
After that, everyone got to work. Mostly, it was my mom and Rudy painting, but Sandra, China, and I helped out too... and Sandra and China did an awesome job cleaning the living room and pool table room!
 |
| My mom and I painted the baseboards a chocolate brown |
 |
| Sandra lends a hand |
 |
| My love matches the walls :) |
 |
| My mom as they get started on the painting |
 |
| It's a good thing my mom knows how to use power tools! Here she is with the nail gun. |
 |
| And the circular saw... scary to watch but she did an awesome job! |
 |
| All done! |
It looks great! I love the color! I also love that you had so much help! This is going to be one lucky baby with all that family love around him! rc
ReplyDeleteSo i have a comment on most of the pics, on the first one of sandra i could tell that she sucked in her stomach, on ruly he looks like one of the tellutubbies, ur mom is the only one that is working on the room but overall it looks really nice and i cant wait till my nephew is here :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I wonder who "anonymous" is!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I'm impressed with your mom's tool skills. :)
ReplyDelete