It has been a LONG LONG time since I have even thought to post anything!! Ooops... never quite got in the habit and then the whole thing just slipped my mind, what with having a newborn to take care of... So what I'm going to do is basically work backwards. A couple of weeks ago, my brother came up to our house to shoot pictures of Daniel, and these are some of the results. I used powerpoint to condense it and a little art to it, but my brother is responsible for all the awesome shots. It is so nice to have a brother who enjoys doing photography on the side... and who will also do house calls!! :) Thanks Steve!
Stopping for lunch... more than once
Pictures with mom
And with Dad
Some family portraits
We love to kiss our baby!
And finally, the most adorable baby in the world.
To see all of the pictures, and some of our puppy, visit
awesome pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteThe one's of him stretching make me smile. They are all so cute!
ReplyDelete