Wow... so I guess I kinda forgot I had a blog :) Anyway, so that I always remember what day it was and because I am terrible about keeping the stereotypical "baby book", I just wanted to post that my little 10 1/2 month old boy has officially taken some real steps!
He has been hinting at it for awhile. A couple hobbles from one piece of furniture to the next. Practically running along the couch and anything else he can grab onto. But today, at my parent's house, he turned from the tv stand, let go, and started walking towards me. This was about the third true attempt of the night where he was independently walking without being quickly able to grab onto nearby furniture, but this was the most extensive. At least 5 steps, maybe 6 or 7, walking all by himself! Yay Daniel! And I have never seen him look more pleased with himself!!!
And, of course, I have no pictures or video to show it! :( Oh, well... hopefully we can get that soon. Grandma attempted to get some video, but as soon as she pulled her phone out, his focus quickly went towards her phone rather than walking.
So, soon, I'm sure he will be running....
My Lil man aint so little any more! :(
ReplyDelete