Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer News

I don't know why it is that I am so terrible about remembering that I have a blog. And you'd think our news today would've been the reason that I suddenly remembered and had the inclination to write - but no, it is because I opened up Internet Explorer, rather than Google Chrome, and happen to notice the link on my favorites bar...

So our big news today? We found out Daniel will be getting a little baby sister! Yay! For some reason, all along, everyone has seemed to know this... but in the past couple of weeks Daddy and I were starting to get used to the idea of it being a boy. But nope, it's a girl!! Woo-hoo! That means that all the boxes of baby boy clothes will not be of use (because NO, we are NOT having more after this!), but it also means shopping!!!  And I couldn't resist already... Daniel and I went to Target this afternoon and I bought a cute little outfit for our little girl. :)
And since Daniel doesn't seem to want to take a nap this afternoon, it looks like I may have to end this post a little short... I'm thinking that may be the biggest reason that not too many posts have been made!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment