Sunday, March 10, 2013

Definitely Four...



It's been so long since I have come on to blog that poor Sophie isn't even included as existing yet. Poor baby! Well, just thought that now that I have an iPad, maybe I might get a chance to actually keep up on this thing a little more. So I'm going to try it out and see... This is currently one of those rare occasions where both my babies are napping. One quite normally... And one upside down in his tent. Why a tent? Well, the little monkey figured out how to climb out of his crib. Which, I know, is quite normal. However, finding the little guy standing up on the attached changing table was just not something I wanted to see,since I feared the next thing to come would be a trip to the emergency room.  And he very quickly mastered getting out of his play yard in about five seconds flat, so since we already had a tent hanging around we decided to try it out. Success! He enjoys playing in the tent and sleeping in it. But somehow playing in it leads to the crazy sleeping
and  now I am quite proud of myself because I figured out how to get the pics from my ipad onto the blog. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Well I will be checking for many more posts! Cute Sophieness!!!

    ReplyDelete